Get 20M+ Full-Text Papers For Less Than $1.50/day. Start a 14-Day Trial for You or Your Team.

Learn More →

Architectural Accessions to the National Monuments Record of Scotland 2002

Architectural Accessions to the National Monuments Record of Scotland 2002            Architectural Accessions to the National Monuments Record of Scotland  T             annual summary of architect-related additions to the collections of the National Monuments Record of Scotland () is intended to highlight the availability of key source material as it enters the public domain. This collaboration of the Society and the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland () began with Architectural Heritage X, which in turn followed on from the list provided in Rebecca M. Bailey’s Scottish Architects’ Papers: a source book (Rutland Press, ). The arrangement follows that set out in the  publication A Guide to the Collections (), which describes acquisitions between  and . Three collections of general interest to researchers should also be noted:  Records of Church Furnishings for Ladykirk Church, and St Andrews Episcopal Church, Kelso, Scottish Borders (Accession Number: /); lantern slides relating to hydro-electric subjects from the s onwards and covering the north of Scotland schemes including the schemes of Lawers and Breadalbane, Garry, Gairloch, Cowal, Shira, Shin, Kilmelfort, Affric, and Loch Alsh http://www.deepdyve.com/assets/images/DeepDyve-Logo-lg.png Architectural Heritage Edinburgh University Press

Architectural Accessions to the National Monuments Record of Scotland 2002

Architectural Heritage , Volume 14 (1): 152 – Nov 1, 2003

Loading next page...
 
/lp/edinburgh-university-press/architectural-accessions-to-the-national-monuments-record-of-scotland-1QvxStdDou
Publisher
Edinburgh University Press
Copyright
© Edinburgh University Press
ISSN
1350-7524
eISSN
1755-1641
DOI
10.3366/arch.2003.14.1.152
Publisher site
See Article on Publisher Site

Abstract

           Architectural Accessions to the National Monuments Record of Scotland  T             annual summary of architect-related additions to the collections of the National Monuments Record of Scotland () is intended to highlight the availability of key source material as it enters the public domain. This collaboration of the Society and the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland () began with Architectural Heritage X, which in turn followed on from the list provided in Rebecca M. Bailey’s Scottish Architects’ Papers: a source book (Rutland Press, ). The arrangement follows that set out in the  publication A Guide to the Collections (), which describes acquisitions between  and . Three collections of general interest to researchers should also be noted:  Records of Church Furnishings for Ladykirk Church, and St Andrews Episcopal Church, Kelso, Scottish Borders (Accession Number: /); lantern slides relating to hydro-electric subjects from the s onwards and covering the north of Scotland schemes including the schemes of Lawers and Breadalbane, Garry, Gairloch, Cowal, Shira, Shin, Kilmelfort, Affric, and Loch Alsh

Journal

Architectural HeritageEdinburgh University Press

Published: Nov 1, 2003

There are no references for this article.